Legacy Engineering Inc.
Geotechnical, Environmental and Hydrogeology Engineering; Construction Materials Testing & Engineering; Calibration, Mechanical, & Product Testing Services.
Legacy Engineering was founded in 2005 by John E. Ellis. The Ellis Family has over 75 years of experience in providing quality services to the construction and engineering industries, throughout Northeast Florida, Southeast Georgia and the greater Southeastern United States.
We at Legacy Engineering Inc. are dedicated to provide Integrated Engineering Services including Geotechnical, Environmental, Hydrogeology, Construction Materials Testing and Engineering, and Inspection Services.
Since 1939, the Ellis Family has provided quality services to a long list of satisfied clients including owners, engineers, architects, contractors, concrete, aggregate and materials suppliers. We have also provided services to many local, city, county, state and federal agencies.
We would love to be your first call and point of contact for your engineering needs.
The Ellis Family
A Legacy of Serving the Construction Industry
John Ellis founds Jacksonville Engineering & Testing in 1964
Left to Right: David Ellis, John Ellis, and John Ellis II
John Ellis founds Ellis & Associates in 1970
David Ellis, former NEFBA Associate Director and current GAHBA Executive VP, performs soil tests
John Ellis II founds Legacy Engineering
John Ellis III utilizing LegacyReports.com, Legacy’s paperless digital report system
- Quality Engineering services at a fair price
- Honesty In Everything: We do things correctly, and if we are wrong we say we are wrong
- Problem Solving: When we see problems internal and external we work to solve them
- Continuous Improvement: We are always looking for ways to improve
- Professional: We treat our clients with the utmost respect and go the extra mile to serve them
- We exist to solve engineering challenges by working hard as a team in a family friendly work environment.