The first step to “Quality Engineering at a Fair Price” is quality people.
Legacy works extremely hard to provide an environment where everyone can be successful in their respective role. Yes, we provide competitive salary; 401k with matching; medical, dental, and vision coverage; company truck (field positions); cell phone and more, but a job you love is much more than that. We want all of our employees to provide the best service in the industry, so we focus on training and enabling you to do that; micro-managers, complainers, and people who don’t enjoy challenges need not apply.
If you like to learning new things, interacting with clients, enjoy working in a small, family-friendly, fast paced work environment keep reading!
We love to hear from people who want to be part of such a work environment! If you see an open position below which you are interested in please send us an application. If you fit the mold of someone who should work at Legacy, but don’t see an open position would send us an email with an short explanation of why you fit the mold, we are always looking for quality people to work with a quality team.
Construction Materials Testing – Technician / Senior Technician
Provide field and laboratory testing and inspection services as required. Services performed may include (but not limited to) various soils, concrete, asphalt, steel, wood and other materials testing and inspection services. Work schedules vary due to construction schedules, therefore services may be scheduled at any time on any day. Typical locations of services also vary, therefore work may be performed at various sites throughout the areas surrounding the office location. However, some travel may be required to reach distant service areas.
- Perform testing and inspection work as scheduled.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation for testing and inspection work performed.
- Complete daily timesheets listing each work task performed, time required to complete the task and list any other costs or charges incurred. Turn in daily timesheet with paperwork attached at the end of each work day or by 8 AM the following work day.
- Report any discrepancies or problems encountered during the performance of the work task immediately to your supervisor. Document all discrepancies or problems as required.
- Maintain, check and secure all assigned testing equipment.
- Maintain records of all assigned equipment calibrations and required documentation.
- Maintain company assigned vehicle in a safe, clean, working order. Personnel are required to keep up with and perform all vehicle maintenance as required and maintain a written vehicle maintenance and fuel log book. Periodic vehicle and vehicle log book inspections will be performed at least on a monthly basis by supervisor.
- Perform any laboratory and field testing work that may be required.
- Maintain cleanliness of all inside and outside buildings and property as required.
- Email all resumes to HR@legacyengineeringinc.com referencing the job title or with any questions you might have.
Legacy Engineering is seeking a drillers helper who will assist the driller on various projects. Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Email all resumes to HR@legacyengineeringinc.com referencing the job title or with any questions you might have.
- Construction Materials Testing (CMT) – Technician / Senior Technician
- Drillers Helper